Making everyBODY fit.
Resolution Fitness offers expert advice and professional fitness equipment, for commercial and home settings.
In addition to traditional health club equipment, Resolution Fitness specializes in adaptive and wheelchair accessible products.
Please reach out with all your fitness related questions. Personal Training and Small Group Training options available - email@example.com
Free shipping within Canada - $995 Minimum Order Required.
Featured Products and Services
Are you ready to take the steps towards getting in better shape? Are you ready to start an exercise routine but you do not know where to begin? Are you working out regularly but not seeing the results you expected? You may just need a little guidance.
What the personal training package includes:
1. 90-minute consultation and assessment - before you start training with a personal trainer, it is important to discuss your needs and access your current abilities. A visual test will review your ability to squat, lunge, push, pull, hinge, twist, and walk. These are seven movement patterns your body relies on to perform everyday activities. This session will help assess your needs from a workout program, to design the right workouts for you.
2. 8x personal training sessions - based on your assessment, eight (8) training sessions will be designed. Together we will schedule each training session to achieve your training goal.
3. A custom 8-week training program designed around your schedule - when your training program, the sight (8) personal training sessions are only small part of your exercise routine. These sessions are not the answer to achieving your fitness goals, they are starting point. Based on your consultation and assessment, an eight-week training and rest schedule will be created for the days you are scheduled in a personal training session. Following the training program that is designed for you will be a large part of achieve your fitness gaol. Your personal training secessions will prepare you to complete recommended activates when you are working out on your own.
Training sessions can be completed in one of 2 ways:
1. In person - the session will be completed in a selected outdoor location (i.e., park or sports field).
2. Virtually - the sessions will be completed from the comfort of your own home or office, using a cloud-based video communications app (i.e., google meet or zoom).
What are you waiting for? Request your one-on-one consultation now! This is a great gift idea for a friend or loved one!
*in person training based on a selected Mississauga location. Additional charges may apply for in person sessions outside of Mississauga. 48 hours notice is required to reschedule a training session to avoid forfeiting the session. Training sessions must be used within 16 weeks of your consultation and assessment. $349 is an introductory. This offer is only valid once per person.
Health and Fitness Specialist
*Fitness Room Consultations
*Fitness Room Floor Plan, Layouts and Design
*Fitness Room Equipment Orientations
*Fitness Equipment Maintenance and Repair